SEO – Positioning on Search engines
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the set of all the activities aimed at improving the visibility of a content on search engines. When these activities concern organic results, we are talking about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), when they are about paid ads, we are talking about Search Engine Advertising (SEA)
Being well visible on search engines means having a huge competitive advantage and also means bringing more users to the Website or e-commerce. A good visibility on Google and Bing (the main search engines) allows you to develop quality traffic really interested in your business or services offered.
A couple of premises:
- The results pages (SERP) following a search on Google, are always sorted differently. They depend essentially on the user’s browsing behavior (of which Google keeps track and memory). They are created by crossing the data on all the devices used and by the geographical position. Therefore there are no absolute but variable placements.
- There are no indices / indicators of value that say if one site (or one page) is better than another. Only the search engines know the value that determines the order in the SERPs.
The market analysis can be done mainly with two different approaches: for competitors (against those who compete in the market) or for keywords (which are the keywords on which to position themselves?)
NOTE: The positioning on Google and Bing is independent of the purchase of paid advertising space and SEM activities (Search Engine Marketing) that can still be integrated in order to further increase the visibility.
OUR SEO STRATEGY
We structure our SEO strategy in 6 steps so that you can get the best out of our services.
1- SEO AUDIT & STRATEGY
This preliminary analysis is aimed at identifying the client’s needs, business goals, potential competitors, the strategy to be adopted and the keywords to bet on etc.
Specifically, the analysis consists of:
- Technical analysis: in this phase we analyze the on and off page factors which the positioning on search engines depends on; the structural analysis of the site in terms of code; analysis of multilingual site optimizations (markup hreflang, sitmap segmented by type of language); presence of the metatag title, description and keywords within the pages of the site; use of H headings; implementation of robots.txt and sitemap; presence of errors 404; compatibility with mobile devices; loading speed and other ranking parameters.
- Content Analysis: here the contents of the site are analyzed from the point of view of Optimization and SEO Copywriting.
- Current Positioning Analysis: the site positioning status is verified for the keywords used up to now and those considered relevant by the customer.
- Keywords Analysis: Strategic research of the keywords to bet, based on the client’s objectives and competition arena
From the activities of SEO Audit and Strategy, it emerges the interventions to be carried out in terms of technical optimization and content.
2 – SEO OPERATIONS
- SEO optimization of the contents
- Definition of meta information (meta tags, H headings, ALT tags) for each page of the site in different languages.
3 – TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION
- URL optimization, Robot.txt, redirect 301
- Sitemap generation
- Technical and content changes
4 – SEO OFF-PAGE
- Signaling of the website’s URLs to the main and minor search engines and to general and sectorial directories.
- Creation of press releases / articles / news and dissemination on the main press release sites, article marketing platforms and social news.
5 – MONITORING
Finally, we offer a monitoring activity aimed at verifying the positioning at 1 – 2 – 3 months from the intervention:
- Verifying the average placement of the set of key words (keyset)
- Analysis of the set of keywords searched by users (search queries) that allowed a page of the site to appear in the SERP. For each keyword are shown: Impression (number of views), click, CTR (number of clicks / impressions) and average position
- Increase / decrease in the traffic generated by organic research: observation of traffic arriving at the site from the source defined as “organic traffic”, therefore coming from search engines for searches carried out by users (do not consider visits resulting from paid advertisements)
In addition, to constantly check the effectiveness of the strategies implemented and to better achieve the desired results, we offer a SEO Web Analytics service.
6 – SEO MAINTENANCE
It consists of a continuous SEO optimization service that, alternating analysis, targeted technical interventions and SEO Copywriting, allows to constantly improve the positioning of the site within the search results. The costs associated with this service are evaluated according to specific needs.
SEO LOCAL SEARCH FOR MAXIMUM VISIBILITY AT LOCAL LEVEL
More and more users are looking for information about the world around them (region, province, area, street …). We search for products, services, professionals, information, restaurants, hotels, clubs, shops, companies, studios, etc.
61% of local searches lead to the purchase of a product / service. The use of mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) is increasing the search for local information.
Get your business found locally is essential!
In order to be effectively visible on local searches, it is essential to optimize the available tools and to carry out a series of targeted web marketing activities (SEO optimization of the site from a local perspective,Geolocated Google Advertising, Social cards optimization, etc.).
For local activities, we suggest you our Web Marketing Local Search service.