Our Strategy for Successful PPC Campaigns
The process we follow to create and manage your promotional campaigns on the web is designed based on your specific marketing objectives
An in-depth initial analysis is essential to better get to know the client, the website, the activities already carried out in terms of online marketing, the competition arena and to draw up a clear analysis to be used in all the subsequent phases of the project.
1. Definition of the customer’s business information and objectives (Web Analytics, Budget, Business and Campaign Goals, Campaign Reference Target, Geographic Position)
2. Definition of the main keywords on which to focus on the client’s objectives and the choices of the competition
3. Analysis of potential competitors based on the identified keywords and definition of potential areas of risk or opportunity
Definition of an overall strategy
It is essential to define a PPC Marketing strategy coordinated with the rest of the promotional activities that are carried out and to identify clear and measurable objectives.
1) Design of a marketing strategy based on PPC Campaigns (Research Network, Display Network, Remarketing) coordinated with all the communication channels activated and taking into account pre-established Landing Page, Targeting and Budget.
2) Definition of measurable objectives in the short and long term that allow to measure the progress of the campaign.
Implementation of the campaign
Implementation of the Pay-per-Click Campaign paying great attention to the text of the ads and the landing page that must be structured in such a way as to facilitate the completion of the conversion.
1. Creation and planning of effective text ads that grasp potential customers
2. Create or modify the Campaign landing pages that should be clear, consistent with the ad text, and contain strong calls to action to maximize the number of conversions.
3. Implementation of the conversion tracking code to always monitor the state of achievement of the objectives and intervene to maximize the results obtained
Optimization of the PPC Campaign
The constant monitoring of the results obtained by the campaign and the progressive optimization of the same based on the performance of keywords, ads and landing pages, is essential to ensure a progressive growth and maximization of results.
Short term optimization for keyword bid management, ad optimization, introduction of negative keywords etc. (daily activity)
Making global changes to the campaign based on trends that have emerged over time, such as creating new ad groups, modifying ad extensions, and general settings (bi-weekly evaluation)
Report and analysis of results
The activity of Web Analytics is essential to verify the effectiveness of the applied strategy and to introduce any corrective measures
1) Definition and constant monitoring of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) established with the customer.
2) Periodic drafting of detailed reports with analysis of the campaign’s performance, traffic and interactions generated and the degree of achievement of pre-established objectives.
3) Consulting for performance improvement and maximization of results.