Details on the costs of the advertising campaigns on Google Ads
The initial set-up of the campaigns includes:
- Analysis aimed at identifying the types of campaigns that best suite the needs of the client based on objectives and targets. Define the daily or monthly budget to be allocated to each campaign and estimate the return in terms of visits to the website.
- Creation of Google Ads account in the name of the customer, to which the customer can access at any time, and any configurations for tracking conversions / transactions and linking to Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
- Campaigns set-up (ad groups, ads, keywords, targeting, etc …)
The costs for setting up the campaigns vary depending on the type and complexity of the campaign to be implemented.
The costs for the continuous management of the campaigns are calculated on the amount of the budget effectively managed.
Operating costs include:
- Management and continuous optimization of campaigns
- Monthly reports (or at the end of the campaign) on the return on investment
The management costs do not include management of the customer account intended as management of invoices issued by Google to the customer etc.
The management costs will be calculated and billed monthly based on the budget actually managed during the month.
WEB ANALYTICS – ADDITIONAL SERVICE
To constantly check the effectiveness of the strategies implemented and achieve the desired results in the best possible way, we offer an additional Web Analytics service.
The Web Analytics tools, properly set up and integrated with Google Ads, allow you to measure not only the number of sales and conversions, but also provide updated data on how visitors have arrived and use/navigate your site and what you can do to encourage them to come back.
The costs for the implementation of Google Analytics and the periodic preparation of detailed reports containing analysis and continuous monitoring of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), with suggestions for the implementation of any corrective measures, vary depending on site structure, objectives, integration with Google Ads etc.